Monday, December 25, 2023

November & December

My goal to achieve for this blog post was to capture some pictures of Ryan.
Success!
But first a few others:
An absolutely glorious day for a November swim. I will always remember this swim because the water temperature was still warm enough to stay in for 50 minutes.  Was it dumb to stay in that long in November?  Probably.  But remarkably I was not cold (aka hypothermic) after the swim.  
The picture underwater with the fish was taken by my friend who was swimming next to me. 
 It looks unreal.  It felt unreal and it truly was that pretty.  🐟




Here he is!  Driving my car.  We still have not ventured out much with him behind the wheel.  He is near complete with drivers training and will likely have his license in Jan 2024.  🚙


Mira and Kathryn out shopping - festive style!



Korryn and I out for a walk

Lauren Daigle concert, attended with Kathryn.  It was an amazing show and fun night out 


Snoopy is popular with this generation!

Ryan wrestling.  He's still enjoys being on the team

A win!


Annual holiday baking. 
 Kathryn, Michael, Kelsey and Jade 


Kathryn dressed up for the winter ball at school.  Las Vegas theme.  Mira helped pick her dress


Dog sitting Ollie 🐾


Christmas morning cinnamon rolls were fabulous this year 😋


Christmas eve at Mom and Dad's.  
Ryan and Michael did not coordinate outfits : )  
Seahawks did get the win! 🏈

🎄  Christmas morning with my teens - two human, two feline.  🎄



They had a lil' catnip 😸



 

No comments: